Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Favorite Movies of 2010


Welcome to my second annual recap of the movies that I found to be the most entertaining releases of the year. This ranking is solely my opinion and puts an emphasis on the fun I had in watching each movie and that first wave of emotion you have upon leaving the theater.

A lesser emphasis is placed on the finer details and technical aspects that are often dissected and scrutinized to no end. Not to say that I don’t value those things, they are very important, but my focus in compiling this list is more on the experience and not as much the nuts and bolts.

I do not expect you to agree with this list as these types of things are very personal and I welcome any and all feedback so please send me a message or leave a comment. My full review of each film will be found linked behind each of the corresponding movie posters so please check each of them out and let me know what you think.


   

   

Click the posters to read my reviews!

   

   





Honorable Mention:
127 Hours
Buried
How to Train Your Dragon
Let Me In
Machete
Morning Glory
Piranha 3D
The Town
Tron: Legacy
True Grit


Actors:
Colin Firth – The King’s Speech
Geoffrey Rush – The King’s Speech
James Franco - 127 Hours
Ryan Reynolds – Buried

Actresses:
Amy Adams – The Fighter
Hailee Steinfeld – True Grit
Natalie Portman – Black Swan
Rachel McAdams – Morning Glory


2 comments :

  1. Do u have reviews for any of the honorable mentioned movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have reviews of those movies at this time. My blog has been active for less than a year so I haven't had a chance to go back and write reviews of any other previous movies.

    Thanks for reading my reviews!

    ReplyDelete

The Hot List